Sunday, July 3

Scusami...... I am so SORRY!!

I apologise profusely for not having blogged in a few weeks... A horrendous man cold and an overload of week has kept me away. However, I thought I would give you a sneak peek into what I have been up to...
This week I have been working on a new marketing plan for Felce Azzurra in Australia. Anyone with an Italian heritage will remember the smell from the hand soap in Nonna’s bathroom or the smell of freshly washed towels with Felce. Well now the range is becoming bigger and better... Take a sneak peek in on our ad campaign that was shot on Monday night. Thanks to; Rita for being my wonderful makeup artist, hair dresses and set assistant, Indiana May for being our delightful model and a gem to work with and finally but certainly not least thanks to Luigi D’Angelo from Belle Photo for allowing us to take over your photo studio for a great night of laughs with fabulous results.
I promise that my following posts will make up for my disappearance.
Scusami di nuovo – excuse me again!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment