Monday, July 25

Shoes Shoes Beautiful Shoes

The beautiful shoes from the Haute Couture Autumn/Winter shows were hard to miss...

Here is my wrap up of the Top Ten Most Beautiful Shoes of the Season...



No. 10 – Chanel






No. 9 – Chanel






No. 8 -  Valentino






No. 7 – Valentino






No. 6 – Armani Prive






No. 5 – Giambattista Valli






No. 4 – Jean Paul Gaultier






No. 3 – Giambattista Valli






No. 2 – Christian Dior






No. 1 – Christian Dior



If I could only walk in the JPG red ballerina shoes I would rate them higher but Christian Dior rocked my socks of literally with the BEYOND CUTE wedges...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE SHOES... I LOVE THESE VALENTINO WEDGES MORE THAN LIFE ITS SELF!!! Christmas present maybe?! Here's hoping...

Ciao!

Luciana xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment