Friday, May 27

The Beginning

Benvenuti, Bienvenue and Welcome to BEYOND ADDICTED....
Today is a mile stone for me as I finally begin my blog... A blog I have wanted to start for over a year but I have put it off with the excuse "I'm too busy". However, daily I find myself spending hours scrolling through my favourite websites admiring everything that is BEYOND. Soooooo I thought I would share my finds of the FINEST things I love...

BEYOND is a word I use a lot...

BEYOND ADDICTED
BEYOND BEAUTIFUL
BEYOND CHARMING
BEYOND DELICIOUS
BEYOND ENJOYABLE

It's the way I express the extent of my love for life, fashion, art, food and travel....

I hope you enjoy my blog and let me know what you think is BEYOND in your life!



(I would also like to thank Ryan Moyle for designing my BEYOND STUNNING logo)

Ciao!
Luciana


No comments:

Post a Comment