Monday, January 7

2013




As we welcome in the New Year, many people talk about New Year resolutions. I prefer to reflect and look forward...

As I reminisce on the past 12 months, I reflect on all I achieved in 2012; the new faces I met, the mountains I climbed, the challenges I faced and the memories I created, I would like to thank my nearest and dearest for their love & support...

Being appreciative is one of the only things we can control in life. A very special man once told me, when you appreciate what you have many more things to be appreciative for prosper. 

I am appreciative of my dear family, my closest friends and my health every single day of my life. 

I am so appreciative of an amazing 2012 and hope to be the BEST person I can be in 2013. 

I hope to become healthier, spend more time with my loved ones and ABOVE ALL - I hope to be happy…!!!

Everyone has the ability to change bad habits, the strength to face challenges. Have faith in your own capabilities and with passion you will achieve everything your heart desires. 

Live for today and don’t wait for tomorrow… 

I promise to open my heart and look forward to new adventures. The challenges ahead will only make the joyous achievements even more rewarding and meaningful.

Happy 2013 beautiful people…!!!

Buon Anno - Luciana xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment