Tuesday, September 25

I'M BACK with the new and improved Beyond Addicted...

Prima di comminciare devo chiedere scusa - It is terrible, but before I begin I must apologise.
I apologise for not blogging for a very very very long time but I have been an extremely busy young lady.
Apart from working on some of the most exciting projects at work, in July I turned a quarter of a century and embarked on a trip of a lifetime.
Now I am back to reality, the reality of my beautiful family, friends and amazing job - so I can’t complain.
I am avoiding post-holiday depression by jumping back into blogging and relaunching with a brand new image...
My dear friend Paul Vasileff (Paolo Sebastian) is not only a fabulous couturier, he is artist. When I first decided I needed a new image, I knew Paul would be the only person capable of illustrating the ultimate Beyond Addicted woman.
The ultimate Beyond Addicted woman is someone who enjoys the finest things in life and who appreciates everything BEYOND normal.
Therefore, it is my great pleasure to share with you the brand new Beyond Addicted woman.
 
This is the beginning of the next stage for Beyond Addicted. I am officially taking my blog to the next level and I will promise to blog at least once a week – keeping you up to date with my latest quirky, unique and interesting discoveries in fashion, art, culinary delights and travel.
Per adesso, buona note...

No comments:

Post a Comment